Please review the following terms and conditions carefully.
Once you click “I agree”, means you agree to the Membership Terms as a legally binding contract between you and Storyboardingbook.com.
In these Membership Terms, Content means all the content that available on the StoryboardingBook app online version including: videos, illustrations, 3D formats, Interactive content and others.
Your Membership is non-transferable. You must not share your username and password with anyone else or allow anyone else to access the Site using your username and password.
You are responsible for every use of the Site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password. You must use reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential. You must notify us as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your membership, username or password.
Membership is based on periodic subscription fees which are detailed on sign up page the Site. Your membership or access to Content and areas of the Site will be suspended or cancelled if we do not receive the fees for your subscription type.
Your membership is effective on the date of registration and receipt of full payment. Membership will expire in 30 , 160 or 365 days depending of plan selected from date of registration and may be renewed on or before the expiration date. Storyboardingbook.com maintains strict confidentiality on all personal, user, and payment information. Your information will never be sold to third party advertisers or revealed to any other party without your consent.
You will not be able to changing your membership anytime once you purchase subscription.
2. Availability and Use of the Site
The Site will usually be available in 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access to the Site or the provision of the Site’s services and Content, for maintenance, technical or other reasons.
When accessing and using the Site and its services and Content, you must comply with directions, instructions or protocols posted on the Site.
With this user account, you are about to register, you agree to never give your password to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to never use another member’s account to post messages or browse this forum.
3. Rights to Content; Intellectual Property
All content included on the Storyboardingbook website is protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written authorization signed by an officer of Storyboardingbook . You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content that is on the website.
With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to never use another member’s account to post messages or browse this forum.
This website may provide links or references to other websites or resources. Storyboardingbook assumes there will be no responsibility, does not guarantee the accuracy of and will not endorses the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
The user assumes all responsibility for properly using the Storyboardingbook website and waives all claims against Storyboarding book and its agents that may arise from using this website.
4. Fair use and prohibited conduct
You are permitted to download Content to your computer as part of your membership. But your membership is subject to a ‘fair use policy’. Our ‘fair use policy’ requires that your use of the Site and the Content must be fair, genuine and reasonable. For example, the total amount of Content that you’ve been download must be reasonable in line with your genuine education and learning needs and the time needed for genuinely engage with the Content. We will use our reasonable discretion to decide whether a member has complied with the ‘fair use policy’.
You must not use scripts to automatically mass download Content.
You also must not:
- Use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- Insert advertising, branding or other promotional content into the Site or Content;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or materials through the Site;
- Engage in automatic gathering of information from or through the Site (such as “spying”, “screen scraping”, “database scraping” or harvesting of e-mail addresses);
- Attempt to interrupt or alter the Site’s operation in any way (for example through sending mass unsolicited messages, “flooding servers”, or introducing a virus, time bomb, Trojan horse, worm, cancel or other computer routine );
- Use the Site or the Content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates third party intellectual property or other rights, or that is, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, or defamatory; or
- Except as allowed in these Membership Terms, copy, distribute, transmit, modify or otherwise exploit the Content or any other data or code made available through the Site.
- Personal information that you disclose may be used by StoryboardArt, its agents and contractors in relation to your membership and the Site, including marketing activities for the Site.
- We may disclose any personal information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request
6. Refusal, suspension or termination of membership
- We may, in our discretion, immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your membership and access to the Site if we consider you in breach of these Membership Terms, any other Site rules, or applicable law.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership in our discretion (examples include previous breaches of membership terms on any of our websites and previous utilization of the Site’s as “Money back Guarantee”).
7. Changes to Membership Terms
- We may change these Membership Terms from time to time, but will notify members before doing so. You will be given the opportunity to cancel your subscription with a pro-rata refund (based on time remaining in your subscription) if you do not want to accept the changes. If you do not have option out in this way, your continued subscription to and use of the Site will be an acceptance of the updated Membership Terms.
8. Applicable Laws
- We control and operate the Site from our offices in San Francisco, California. The laws of the state of California govern these Membership Terms and Storyboardingbook submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts there.
9. Mailing List
By registering for Storyboardingbook.com, you consent being on our email list. We will periodically send notices and updates to Storyboardingbook.com and your account. To be remove at any time to our mailing list, you can send an email to Storyboardingbook.com through the contact page.
We hope your enjoy your experience and HAVE FUN!